PSATS Conference Workshops
PSATS' 89th Annual Educational Conference offered attendees more than 80 training opportunities.
Presentations from a selection of these workshops are available below as PDFs.
The files are organized alphbetically under the day the workshop was presented. (The files have been resized to make them easier to view and download, but some are still fairly large.)
Sunday, April 18, 2011
Monday, April 19, 2011 - 1:15 p.m. workshops
Monday, April 19, 2011 - 2:45 p.m. workshops
- Defend Yourself! How To Protect Your Township from Liability Suits
- High Speed Hits Home
- Implementing Cost Effective Web-Web-Based Mapping and Project Collaboration
- PSATS 457 Plan
- Regulatory Requirements to Use Herbicides and Pesticides in Pennsylvania
- Say No to Document Scanning...I Dare You!
- Should Your Township Adopt More Restrictive UCC Requirements?
- The Municipal Pension Crisis: Its Impact on Your Township What Harrisburg Has Done
- Traffic Planning and the Land Development Process
- Traffic Signal Policy Updates
- Water Issues Related to Marcellus Shale Drilling
- What Do Townships Do with Their Cash and Reserve?
Tuesday, April 20, 2011 (1:15 p.m. workshops)
- Can a Township Regulate Agricultural Operations? Lessons from ACRE
- Can Natural Gas Drilling Be Done Safely?
- Census 2010
- Full-Depth Reclamation
- Home Improvement Consumer Protection Act
- Impact Assessment: The UCC and What It Means to Townships
- Knock Knock Know the Right of Entry
- Making the Most of Your Townships Census
- Meeting MPC Mandates: Historic Preservation
- Nutrient Trading: How It Can Work for Your Township
- Overview for Purchasing/Selling Nutrient Credits
- PSATS Trustees Insurance Fund Information Session
- PSATS Trustees Insurance
- Safety Culture
- Successful Talent Management
- The Liquid Fuels Tax Fund Audit
- The New Berlin Energy Indpendence