medical school personal statement services, resume writing for high school students yale university, offence and defence of infanticide, i paid someone to write my essay, how can i write essay, college admission technical theatre resume

Latest News

Grants Available for Water, Greenways, and Recreation Projects

Thursday April 19th, 2018
Townships that have water-related projects, greenways and trails, or recreation projects may apply for funding from the Commonwealth Financing Authority (CFA). All of the grants come from the Act 13 Marcellus Legacy Fund and have an application deadline of May 31.
The water-related project grants fall under several categories:
Watershed restoration and protection program, for projects that restore streams impaired by uncontrolled discharge of nonpoint source pollution or maintain already restored streams. 
Abandoned mine drainage (AMD) abatement and treatment program, for projects involving the reclamation of abandoned mine wells; construction of abandoned mine drainage sites; operation and maintenance or remediation and repair of existing AMD sites; establishment of a trust fund to ensure ongoing maintenance of a site; and water quality monitoring to trace nonpoint source load reductions.
Orphaned or abandoned well-plugging program, for projects that clean out and plug abandoned and orphaned oil and gas wells, stray gas mediation systems, and well-venting activities.
Sewage facilities program, to help cover the costs of sewage facilities planning under Act 537.
Flood mitigation program, for projects that are authorized by a flood protection author­ity, the state Department of Environmental Protection, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, or the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Natural Resources Conservation Service or are identified by a local government for flood mitigation.
Grants are also available for projects that involve the development, rehabilitation, and/or improvement of public parks, recreation areas, greenways, and trails, as well as river conservation activities and flood mitigation projects.
For more information about any of these grants, call the state Department of Community and Economic Development’s Center for Business Financing at (717) 787-6245. Townships may also go to, hover over “Programs & Funding,” and click on “Commonwealth Financing Authority.” Hover over the “Programs” box and choose “Act 13” in the pop-up menu.
Applicants are strongly urged to contact their state House and Senate members to inform them that they plan to submit an application for funding under these programs.