TEMA 2014 Spring Forum
To Register: Click HERE or call PSATS at (717) 763-0930.
Township Emergency Management Association 2014 Spring Forum
This full-day forum will explore a range of township emergency management issues. Hear from those with first-hand experience and take advantage of the opportunity to share your own ideas, too. Topics will include:
- Update on TEMA's Educational Mission for its Members
- Outfitting Your Township's EOC
- Financial Details of Effective Mutual Aid Agreements
- Developing a Resilient Emergency Communications System
- Networking Lunch (included with registration
- Table Top Exercise
- Preparing a Community Recovery Partnership
- The PA Emergency Incident Reporting System (PEIRS)
- PEMA's Online Incident Management System
- Peer to Peer Discussion
** This class is eligible for 1 PMGA credit.
Locations and Dates:
Sunday, April 13, 2014
325 University Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
- Registration: 8:30 a.m.
- Course Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- PSATS Member* – $95
- PSATS Non-Member – $125
* To qualify as a PSATS member, the registrant must have paid current annual membership dues to PSATS or its affiliates (solicitors, engineers, planners, and emergency management associations) or be an associate member.
Cancellations must be received in writing by faxing to 717-763-9732 or sending an email to email@example.com. Refunds will be determined by the date of the fax or email.
A cancellation received less than 10 business days before the session you are registered for is subject to a $20 processing fee for refunds.
Those who cancel within two business days of the session date or do not attend forfeit the full registration fee which, if unpaid, will be invoiced.