#903 Onlot Sewage Systems Operations and Maintenance Inspections
To Register: Click HERE or call PSATS at (717) 763-0930.
Onlot Sewage Systems Operations and Maintenance Inspections
During this 1.5 hour webinar, attendees will review the operation and maintenance (O&M) inspections of an onlot sewage system. The webinar will explain when O&M inspections are required, review etiquette while on an inspection, cover the basics of collecting labs samples, describe the minimum equipment needed to conduct an inspection, review safety and liability issues, and review the O&M inspections for the following system components: tanks, filter and filter tanks, distribution, and absorption areas.
By attending the webinar, you will be able to:
Explain why an SEO would perform an operation and maintenance (O&M) inspection.
- Explain when O&M inspections are required.
- Discuss etiquette
- Explain the basics of lab samples
- Describe the minimum equipment needed to complete an O&M inspection.
- Review safety and liability issues
Review O&M inspections for the following:
- Filter and Filter Tanks
- Absorption Areas
SEO Credit Hours:
To receive continuing education credits or engineer professional development hours for the webinar, the participant must successfully complete the test. To successfully complete the test, the participant must score at least 70 percent on the test within 10 days of receiving the link to the test.
Who Should Attend:
Township employees or independent contractors who are interested in sewage managment inspections. (Sewage Enforcement Officers, Planners, Public Works)
Thursday, June 19, 2014
Noon – 1:30 p.m.
Registration Fee (must be paid in advance of Webinar date):
- PSATS Member* – $30 - This rate does not include SEO Credits.
- PSATS Non-Member – $40 - This rate does not include SEO Credits.
- PSATS Member* – $50 (For SEO Credits)
- PSATS Non-Member – $60 (For SEO Credits)
* To qualify as a PSATS member, the registrant must have paid current annual membership dues to PSATS or its affiliates (solicitors, engineers, planners, and emergency management associations) or be an associate member.
Go to the PSATS website to learn more about the affiliate associations.
- Webinar Instructions
To view this webinar, you must have a high-speed Internet connection, a computer with speakers and access to a telephone. Depending on your bandwidth, you may experience sound quality issues. If this is the case, you will need to access the audio portion of the webinar through your phone using a long distance telephone call, the charges for which you will be responsible.
Log-in information will be emailed to all PAID registrants one day prior to the webinar. Please note that those who have registered more than two days before the day of the webinar and have NOT PAID will not receive a log-in code for the webinar.
- Cancellation/No-Show Policy