Welcome to PSATS’ Online Classifieds!
PSATS accepts classified ads for items for sale, items wanted, and requests for proposals/bids to run on this website, in the Pa. Township News magazine, or both.
Please note: Ads for open positions are no longer accepted for this website. They may be placed in the Township News magazine or online at www.townshipjobs.com.
Pricing is the same whether you run a classified on this website OR in the Township News. However, you’ll get the most bang for your buck by advertising in both the magazine AND online for only $10 more! See the box at right for details.
Please note that if you submit a classified ad to appear both online and in the Pa. Township News magazine, the online ad will be posted within five business days of receipt and will remain online for 30 days. The printed ad will appear in the next available issue of the magazine as shown below:
Submit ad by:
- February 29 for the April 2016 issue
- March 29 for the May 2016 issue
- May 6 for the June 2016 issue
To submit a classified ad for this website and/or the Township News magazine:
Email it to Brenda Wilt at email@example.com (preferred) or fax to (717) 763-9732. Include the township AND county,
the text of the ad, and a billing address. Questions? Call Brenda at (717) 763-0930, ext. 127.
ITEMS FOR SALE ...
Salisbury Township in Lancaster County is selling the following trucks:
• 2002 Freightliner FL170, 33,000 GVW, with 34,000 miles; CAT 3126B 250HP engine; Allison MD3560P transmission; air ride; Galion 650U stainless steel body, 10 feet x 7 feet x 24 inches; and Valk HD900 plow hitch with raise and angle.
• 1997 Mack RD690S, 60,000 GVW, with 100,000 miles; 18,000 front axle and 44,000 rear; Mack EM7 300HP engine; T2070B seven-forward, five-reverse transmission; Galion 502U steel body, 13½ feet x 7 feet x 41 inches; and Viking plow hitch with raise and angle.
Trucks will be sold as is to the best offer received by 2:30 p.m. on May 3, 2016. Offers must be submitted on township form.
For more information, photos, or an offer form, call the township at (717) 768-8059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ITEMS WANTED TO BUY...
TRAFFIC SIGNAL MAST ARM
College Township in Centre County is seeking a traffic signal mast arm, Valmont galvanized steel, 60-foot, TC-7800. Must be new and unused from stockpile. Please contact Garry L. Williams, Public Works Director, College Township, 1481 E. College Ave., State College, PA 16801, phone (814) 231-3021, email email@example.com.
REQUESTS FOR BIDS/PROPOSALS ...
Check back soon for items in this category.