PSATS Conference Value Webinar
To Register: Click HERE or call PSATS at (717) 763-0930.
PSATS' Annual Educational Conference and Trade Show: Can You Afford NOT to Attend?
You’re invited to a FREE webinar to hear your peers from across the state share why the conference is a “must-attend” event for them each year.
The interactive webinar will also give you the chance to ask questions of the presenters, get answers right on the spot, and learn some money-saving tips to help stretch your conference budget.
From the comfort of your own chair, learn the value of:
- One-of-kind workshops taught by experts who understand your township role.
- Talking one on one with more than 250 exhibitors that provide the goods and services to help keep your township running smoothly, as well as state and federal agency representatives.
- Hearing up-to-the-minute reports directly from state officials about topics that impact your township.
- The opportunity to meet with state legislators at the Annual Legislative Reception. (It’s held at the state Capitol complex, and transportation is provided.)
- The chance to network with thousands of your peers from across the state: swap stories, discuss issues, and go home with new ideas to put to work in your township!
Thursday, December 5, 2013
10 - 11:30 a.m.
There is no registration fee to participate in this Webinar; however, you must register to receive log-in information.
- Webinar Instructions
To view this webinar, you must have a high-speed Internet connection, a computer with speakers and access to a telephone. Depending on your bandwidth, you may experience sound quality issues. If this is the case, you will need to access the audio portion of the webinar through your phone using a long distance telephone call, the charges for which you will be responsible.