PSATS Workshops and Webinars
PSATS offers classroom workshops and online webinars throughout the year on a range of topics of interest to local government officials and staff.
Be sure to check this page often to see what new courses are available. Current courses will be listed below. Just click each title to learn more and register online.
Tell Us Your Training Needs! Municipal officials and employees, take our online training needs survey.
► PSATS Workshopss
2014 Fall ENGINEERS SEMINAR- November 20, 2014
2014 HUMAN RESOURCES AND LABOR MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE - Registration NOW OPEN!
- October 7, 2014 Cranberry Highland Golf Course, Butler County
- October 15, 2014 PSATS Educational Center, Cumberland County
2014 Fall SOLICITORS SEMINAR - Registration NOW OPEN!
- October 23, 2014 Cranberry Township Municipal Center, Butler County
- October 29, 2014 PSATS Educational Center, Cumberland County
► Pennsylvania Municipal Government Academy (PMGA) Training
(must be enrolled in the PMGA program, click HERE to apply)
* Please note: Additional PMGA qualifying training opportunities provided through Learning at Lunch Webinars
► Learning at Lunch Webinars
Documenting Your Emergency Response Costs (TEMA) - October 1, 2014 - Eligible for 1 credit for PMGA!
Expanding Volunteer Recruitment and Retention for Fire/EMS Services - October 8, 2014 - Eligible for 1 credit for PMGA!
Franchise Fee Audit: Is Your Township Receiving All the Money It Should from the Cable Company - October 22, 2014 - Eligible for 1 credit for PMGA!
Accessibility for Parks, Playgrounds and Trails - November 5, 2014 - Eligible for 1 credit for PMGA!
► PSATS On Demand Webinar Training Now Available for Purchase!