Pa. Township News
The Pennsylvania Township News, published since 1948, provides officials and staff in townships of the second class with in-depth news articles, issue analysis, and much more.
We're pleased to be the winner of a 2012 APEX Award of Excellence for Magazine and Journal Writing. This nationwide awards program, sponsored by Communications Concepts, Inc., recognizes outstanding publishing efforts.The magazine and its writers have received numerous APEX awards over the years.
Read on to learn more about the Pennsylvania Township News!
Publish Date: First day of every month
- Township supervisors, the elected governing officials of townships of the second class
- Township secretaries and managers
- Township roadmasters
- Township solicitors
- Township auditors and tax collectors
- Township engineers
- Township emergency managers
- State and federal legislators
- State government officials and employees
- County commissioners
- Professional planners
- Others who take an interest in Pennsylvania local government
For more information about the magazine, click any of the links below:
- In the Current Issue...
- Display Advertising
- Classified Advertising
- Editorial Calendar
- Subscribe to the Pa. Township News
- Online and CD Archives
Have an article idea, feedback on past articles, or possibilities for improvements? Email Ginni Linn at email@example.com, and be sure to include your full contact information (name, title, township, county, phone number with area code, and address).