Pa. Township News
The Pennsylvania Township News, published since 1948, provides officials and staff in townships of the second class with in-depth news articles, issue analysis, and much more.
Read on to learn more about the Pennsylvania Township News!
Publish Date: First day of every month
- Township supervisors, the elected governing officials of townships of the second class
- Township secretaries and managers
- Township roadmasters
- Township solicitors
- Township auditors and tax collectors
- Township engineers
- Township emergency managers
- State and federal legislators
- State government officials and employees
- County commissioners
- Professional planners
- Others who take an interest in Pennsylvania local government
For more information about the magazine, click any of the links below:
- In the Current Issue...
- Display Advertising
- Classified Advertising
- Editorial Calendar
- Subscribe to the Pa. Township News
- Online and CD Archives
Have an article idea, feedback on past articles, or possibilities for improvements? Email Ginni Linn at firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to include your full contact information (name, title, township, county, phone number with area code, and address).